Wednesday, March 5, 2014

weather project

For the weather project, we were to think of something or someone that we saw or encountered everyday. It could be a scene or an object, I chose to first photograph my duvet in different shapes in the morning. Every day, I wake up and this is something I see first thing in the morning. It makes some unique shapes with the folds and bends of the material fabric. I made a contact sheet of these images and chose a couple of images that I could manipulate. I focussed on the flowing shapes that lead the eye. If one studies the images, many shapes, objects and animals can be created within it. 
I collected some images from the internet of animals that connect to the weather for example penguins because they live in a cold environment. 




No comments:

Post a Comment